Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, April 28, 2014

I'm finally a "Real Missionary"!

So this week we finished the 12 week training program so I am a real missionary now! But we got transfer calls this week! Its quite an interesting situation, my new companion is a Korean!  The ward I am serving in now is his home ward! So I know his family! but the new area I'm going to is amazing the church used to be the biggest church in Asia it might still be the biggest I am not to sure! but the church is were all the mission conferences and big gatherings happen! so this next month Elder Cook is coming to my church for a mission conference! but the area I am serving is called 영등포( young deng po)- I have the hardest time with English- Korean! haha but this week was great we had stake conference which is my whole zone! So we spent Saturday and Sunday at the stake center! but the rest of the week was pretty much the same! Elder Payne left to Japan yesterday so we are in a three some right now with his companion, he is on his way to compete in another competition! I'm super excited to have a Korean companion maybe I might learn some Korean! love you all have a great week!
Elder Grossgebauer!

Inline image 1


My New favorite food in the world! Hawaiian Bubble Fruit!

Inline image 5

My Awesome friend who teaches us Korean Chess!

"Korean exerises path" it cures your eyes your ears your nose it does everything! Just like they say kimchee  cures cancer! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment