Called To Serve

Called To Serve

Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 3#

Well this week went by so fast! its amazing how fast time fly's here! This week was great, we listened to Elder Roseband from the Quorum of the seventy. He talked about our gifts that we have been blessed with, the gift of singing (not mine), the gift of friendship, etc. he also said the the most important gift we can have is our testimonies! He asked everyone to bless the life's of others with the gifts we have been blessed with. We have studied and studied and studied all week. Korean is coming along much better. I can still only do simple things. But I know that through prayer and trying our best that the lord will help us if we put the effort in!  Thanks for all the emails and love and support you guys give me! And I would like to say thanks to sister Beck for the cookies she sent me. We call them the peace making cookies now, because my companion was wrestling with one of the elders in my district and things started to get heated until I opened the package and handed the cookies out, so they immediately stopped and grabbed a cookie!! They say that the first 2 weeks are the longest part of the MTC now its going by super fast! Sorry I didn't post any photos today the computer is being difficult! I love you guys and enjoy the holiday season!
love Elder Grossgebauer!


 
Inline image 1

Photo of my room!


No comments:

Post a Comment